Programme and Presentations
For the first time, the FERMA Seminar will take place in the historic French city of Versailles, best known for its vast royal palace with its “Mirrored Hall” and its gardens built in the late 17th century by King Louis XIV.
A Risk Managers’ Event
The FERMA Risk Management Seminar 2012 is FREE for Risk and Insurance Managers and is a unique opportunity for them to gather in order to learn and exchange ideas with their peers.
The highlight of the programme will be the release of the results of the 2012 Risk Management Benchmarking Survey, aiming to find out the status and level of influence of risk management in businesses today, and to get a better understanding of what stakeholders expect of risk management in the current financial and economic environment. It also assesses the added value of ERM and new regulations on risk and corporate governance, especially the 8th European Company Law Directive.
The programme will have 3 streams: Risk Management in the European Union, Enterprise Risk Management and From Insurance to Assurance, which fit with the three sections of the Benchmarking Survey.
Latest “FERMA Seminar 2012″ Posts & News
- Interview with Marie Gemma Dequae (January 30, 2013)
- Interview with Sophie Mauvieux (January 25, 2013)
- FERMA Seminar 2012 (January 14, 2013)
- Interview with Gilbert Canameras and Michel Dennery (January 14, 2013)
- RiskAssur-hebdo – “Vivre et travailler dans un monde à risque” (December 16, 2012)
- FERMA Risk Management Seminar 2012 Presentations – “Panel Debate 6: Rating Agencies and Risk Management” (December 16, 2012)
- FERMA Risk Management Seminar 2012 Presentations – “Panel Debate 5: The Role of Financial Institutions in the Current Economic Climate” (December 16, 2012)
- FERMA Risk Management Seminar 2012 Presentations – “Keynote Speech: Risk Management: From an Adventure to a Venture… Princess Elisabeth Antarctica” (December 16, 2012)
- FERMA Risk Management Seminar 2012 Presentations – “FERMA Survey Part 3: Insurance Issues” (December 14, 2012)
- FERMA Risk Management Seminar 2012 Presentations – “Franck Baron – The Asian Perspective” (December 14, 2012)