On the occasion of the FERMA Forum, and with the aim to support FERMA with its Professionals Development Initiative, Lloyd’s proposed to host and sponsor a development programme for talented risk managers with 3 to 5 years of experience.
Subjects covered by the programme includes:
- Insight into emerging risks
- A succinct overview of the Lloyd’s market
- Lectures on Lloyd’s approach to risk appetite and management
- Exposure and performance management workshops
- International insurance regulations session.
- Claims management session with Lloyd’s claims experts
- Networking opportunities with underwriters, brokers and other risk managers
Lloyd’s proposed to host participants during 3 x 2 days of sessions at Lloyd’s in London from April 2016.
Travel to and from London and accommodation costs during sessions are borne by the candidates or their employers and any other expenses incurred by the candidates. Lloyd’s will provide presenters, the venue and meals during the sessions.
Before you apply please check you meet the entry criteria:
- Three to five years risk management experience
- Member of a FERMA association
- Written and spoken business English skills
Participants will be selected by the FERMA selection Committee. Each association has the right to submit several candidates.
– KEY DATES –
Applications are now closed !
Applicants selected: Beginning of March 2016
Programme begins: April 2016
Please send completed applications (cover letter and current biography) and any questions to Veronique De Hertogh at email@example.com.
Coordinators for the contents and execution of the programme are Edouard Thys, Director of Education FERMA and Benno Reischel, Head of Europe for Lloyd’s.
The flyer is available HERE
Latest posts & news about “FERMA Lloyd’s Initiative”
- Apply now for 2016-7 FERMA-Lloyd’s programme (January 29, 2016)
- Professional development diary – the FERMA-Lloyd’s course (May 19, 2014)
- Professional Development Programme for Risk Managers, organised by FERMA and Lloyd’s (April 24, 2014)
- FERMA-Lloyd’s new programme starts (April 1, 2014)
- Apply now for free professional development training (January 28, 2014)