The risk of cyber attacks is clearly a major exposure for organisation today. Risk managers need to know how to manage these risks and deal with situations while supporting senior management in decision making.
This advanced Rimap workshop is a virtual learning, interactive event. It will sharpen your strategic risk management skills and knowledge. It will boost your risk and insurance communication expertise to make your conversation with the top management relevant and impactful.
Who can participate?
This advanced workshop is open to Rimap alumni and with a minimum 3 years professional experience in risk management . It will be limited to 20 participants to promote interchange of experience among professionals.
Short and intensive, practical and interactive
- Part 1: Introduction & case study preparatory session on 10 May from 11:00 to 13:00
- Part 2: Group work from 11 to 30 May
- Part 3: Group presentation on 31 May, each presentation lasting 30 minutes between 11:00 and 13:00
- Part 4: Conclusion and closing session on 31 May from 17:00 to 18:00
Session Organizer: FERMA Rimap Steering Committee ,
- Isabel Martínez Torre-Enciso, PhD., Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Vice Dean, Non Executive Director, member of the FERMA Rimap Steering Committee
- Simon Grima, PhD., University of Malta, Head of Insurance Department , FERMA Board member leading the FERMA Rimap Steering Committee
- Maurizio Castelli, Augustas Risk Services, CEO, and member of the FERMA Rimap Steering Committee
- Take an integrated approach to managing cyber risk
- Identify the role of culture in an organisation’s cyber protection arsenal
- Identify and evaluate cyber risk protection measures including insurance
- Review risk management practices at operational, tactical and strategic level in the organisation to enhance its long term resilience
- Improve the ERM program to avoid and/or limit future cyber-attacks and prepared for unpredicted or under-estimated events
- Report and participate on the management of risk at the board level
- Introduction to the two latest Rimap certification books:“Modelling finance, risk communication, monitoring and review” and “Specific risk management tools and topics trend in risk management”
- Gain the advanced Rimap certification level and diploma
- Work in-depth on a ransomware case study
- Peer to peer exchange
- Continuous feedback and coaching by the lecturers
- 10 CPD points
- Registrations close on 02 May
- Audience is limited to a maximum of 20 seats, allocated on a first come, first served, although a waiting list is possible
How to register?
The advanced workshop is subject to a fee of 300€ for members of FERMA National Associations and 450€ for other risk professionals.
Please login on our virtual portal and select “advanced workshop”