Lloyd’s and FERMA are offering a second training programme for European risk managers following its successful launch in 2011. Starting on 25 April 2014, the programme will cover:
- Insight into emerging risks
- An overview of the Lloyd’s and London market including an opportunity to shadow a Lloyd’s broker and underwriter at the box.
- Lloyd’s approach to risk appetite and management.
- Exposure and performance management
- International insurance regulations
- Claims management
- And, of course, networking with brokers, underwriters and colleagues
There will be three two-day sessions in total. They will all take place at Lloyd’s, One Lime Street, London.
The requirements are
- Three to five years risk management experience
- Member of a FERMA association
- Written and spoken business English skills
Interested? There is still time to apply. Applications remain open until 31 January 2014.
Go to www.ferma.eu/lloyds-programme for more information. Send completed applications and any questions to Florence Bindelle at email@example.com. The selected candidates will be announced at the end of February.