European Risk Manager Survey Report 2018 – invitation to webinar
The results of the FERMA 2018 Risk Manager Survey, in partnership with PwC, will be announced on Thursday 29 November. There will be a free webinar to discuss the findings at 12h00 – 12h45 CET.
With more than 700 respondents from 29 countries, this survey is unique in Europe. It provides valuable insight into risk managers’ jobs in Europe and across the European countries, including their profile, responsibilities, relationships within the company, and views on insurance.
During the webinar, three risk managers from different backgrounds will share their experience on three key issues addressed in the report:
- the use of new technology
- the risk manager’s involvement in defining organisational strategy
- the evolution of the profession in the face of an increasingly heterogeneous risk management landscape.
Introduction by: Charlotte Hedemark Hancke, Board member at FERMA, Senior Risk Specialist Nordic MU - RMP®, SAP Denmark and Françoise Bergé, Risk Management Partner, PwC France
- Charlotte Hedemark Hancke, Board member at FERMA, Senior Risk Specialist Nordic MU - RMP®, SAP Denmark,
- Julien Muller, Risk Assurance & Advisory Services Director, PwC France (PwC)
- Pascal Prévost, Deputy Risk Manager, Nestlé, RIMAP® certified
- Valentina Paduano, ERM Specialist, Prysmian Groupe, RIMAP® certified
Join us on 29 November for a holistic and in-depth look at the Risk Manager's role and responsibilities which will help you orient your future actions.
Suzana Savu - Communications Officer