Register to our Global Risks and Resilience webinar: 17 March from 16:00-17:00 CET
This FERMA webinar will show how organisations can use The Global Risks Report 2021 as the basis for strengthening enterprise-wide resilience. The format will be as follows:
- Presentation on the key findings of the report, highlighting digital, sustainability and human risks.
- Panel discussion on building resilience. What can/should companies do based on the lessons from COVID19? What roles are there for risk managers, brokers and insurers?
– Carolina Klint, Managing Director, Risk Management Leader Continental Europe at Marsh
– Eugenie Molyneux, Chief Risk Officer of Commercial Insurance at Zurich Insurance Group AG (“Zurich”)
– Valentina Paduano, Chief Risk Officer at Sogefi Group and FERMA Board member leading on the topic sustainability
– Philippe Cotelle, Head of Insurance Risk Management at Airbus Defence and Space and FERMA Board member leading on the topic digital
The webinar is free of charge.