SAVE THE DATE!
16-17 OCTOBER 2023 | FLANDERS MEETING & CONVENTION CENTER | ANTWERP, BELGIUM
THEME: THE ROADMAP TO STRATEGIC RISK MANAGEMENT
Establishing risk management as a value-adding function for sustainable corporate performance
in a world in transition.
A LEARNING EVENT FOR EUROPEAN RISK AND INSURANCE MANAGERS
The FERMA Seminar is organised by European risk managers for European risk managers.
Around 250 risk managers will join expert contributors to examine pressing risk issues.
WHAT GIVES THE RISK MANAGER A SEAT AT THE TABLE?
• Developing a roadmap to implement strategic risk management – testimonials from risk managers
• Learning from recent crises
• How to build our risk management expertise to meet C-suite and board expectations
• Deep dive into some ERM techniques
• Mitigating impact on performance via business continuity management
KEY REASONS TO COME TO THE FERMA EUROPEAN RISK MANAGEMENT SEMINAR 2023
• Increase your value for your company
• Elevate your role and responsibilities
• Extend your knowledge and skills
• Benchmark your practices
• Join the discussion with risk managers who matter; you’re one of them.
More details on the event will be conveyed progressively.