Registrations are now open!
16-17 OCTOBER 2023 | FLANDERS MEETING & CONVENTION CENTER | ANTWERP, BELGIUM
An exclusive and free educational European event for Risk Managers
FERMA’s seminar is an educational event organised by European risk managers for European risk managers. The Seminar is limited to an audience of 250 to promote interchange of experience among professionals.
The programme is:
- short and intensive
- practical and interactive
What will be the focus this year?
Many risk managers have been in firefighting-mode for the last two years, struggling to stay ahead of one crisis after another. Reporting risks is no longer enough. It is critical that risk managers are able to prepare for risks before they happen. For this, it is fundamental to understand the CEO’s perspective and aspiration for the risk management function and to equip risk managers to create and demonstrate the true value of their function for sustainable corporate performance in a world in transition.
The workshops address challenges and opportunities for risk managers across the topics of governance, processes and infrastructure and give practical examples to help them to develop a roadmap to strategic risk management.
The Seminar is designed for Chief Risk Officers, as well as risk & insurance managers.
You will return to your organization with a new understanding of:
- Developing a roadmap to implement strategic risk management – based on testimonials from risk managers
- The risk management angle to recent crises
- How to build your risk management expertise to meet C-suite and board expectations
- ERM techniques
- How to mitigate the impact on performance via business continuity management
- New! This year, participants will benefit from an Individual risk management-maturity assessment.
How does this work? Participants will receive a link to a questionnaire and based on their responses, they will get a tailored and confidential bench-marking report before the Seminar.
The overall results will be presented in this session, allowing the participant to benchmark their company’s level of ERM maturity.