OK, Maastricht is not a big capital city, but it’s easy to get to. Really. Try our quiz and see.
1. How do you get to Maastricht from Paris?
- Take the train and change at Liège?
- Drive on the A25/E25 motorway?
- Fly from Le Bouget to Maastricht?
2. Which airline is offering a 10 per cent discount on flights to Brussels for FERMA Forum participants?
- Brussels Airways
- Southwest Airlines
3. How long would it take you to travel to Maastricht by train from London?
- 3 hours
- 5 hours
- 8 ½ hours
4. Where has FERMA booked coaches to and from MECC?
- Brussels Airport?
- Liège railway station?
- Schiphol Airport
5. How long would it take you to drive to Maastricht from Cologne?
- 1 hour 20 minutes?
- 4 hours?
- 12 hours?
6. If you decide to cycle from Brussels to Maastricht, when should you leave to arrive in time for the opening reception?
- On September 27?
- September 29 but in the morning?
7. Can you fly direct to Maastricht from?
8. Which of the following websites can you use to book a train ticket to Maastricht?
9. Have you booked your trip to the FERMA Forum 2013?
- I will do so soon. I promise.
- No, I like the thrill of waiting to the last minute.
1. Any of the above depending on your inclination.
2. Brussels Airlines. And you can book straight from the Forum website at https://2013.ferma-forum.eu/venue-hotels-travel/travel/
3. About 5 hours from St Pancras International. Not long, is it?
4. The first two.
5. It’s only about 100 km so 1 hour 20 minutes. Have lunch at home on the 29th before leaving.
6. It depends on whether you’re Eddy Merckx. Leaving on September 27 would give a journey of about 50-60km a day.
7. All except Aachen, because you’re already at Aachen at the airport.
8. Only the first two, but the Man in Seat 61 has plenty of useful advice and links for rail travel around the world.
9. It’s entirely up to you, but we want to see you in Maastricht.