We are delighted to announce that Registration is now open for the Risk Management Forum 2013 organised by the Federation of European Risk Management Associations (FERMA). The Forum will take place in Maastricht, The Netherlands from 29 September to 02 October 2013 and is open to all risk and insurance professionals.
FERMA represents 22 national risk management associations from 20 European countries. The Forum is the largest pan-European risk management event. It brings together more than 1500 risk and insurance practitioners.
The President of FERMA, Jorge Luzzi, said: “The theme of our Forum this year is living and working in a riskier world. We are designing the programme to help risk managers INSPIRE, EDUCATE AND INFLUENCE! A key objective is to ensure that risk and insurance managers are well informed to manage risks as they evolve in our challenging and fast moving world. That way they can make informed decisions now and in the future.”
Here are some of the highlights of the 2013 FERMA Forum:
- Workshops organised by risk managers for risk managers with thought provoking and talented speakers
- Industry panels on important European issues with continuity in themes and some
new panel approaches
- A source of relevant and fresh ideas for adding value to business
- Networking across borders
- The FERMA Market place, an exhibition all like no other with more than 40 industry key suppliers all in one place
- The possibility to attend one day with a new type of registration pass
More information is available at the FERMA Forum 2013 Website.
Registration is free for press and there will be a press table for distribution of publications. For more information, contact Véronique De Hertogh at the FERMA office at véronique.email@example.com.
For updates in real time, join us on the FERMA Forum Linkedin Group or follow us on Twitter: @fermarisk and use the #fermaforum hashtag.