Get your certification now
Application and fees
How do I apply?
1. Apply on the FERMA certification website at https://www.ferma.eu/form/rimap and upload an up-to-date CV and your highest /most relevant degree.
2. Once your application has been approved, our certification partner ANZIIF will contact you for enrollment, which will allow you to:
- access learning materials and practice questions
- choose your examination date and appoint your supervisor
- pay the certification fee
Application fees (All prices are exclusive of VAT)
|FERMA Member (1)||Non-FERMA Member (2)|
|FERMA renewal (3)||€100||€200|
|Retaking an exam||€200||€350|
Note : FERMA is a non-profit organisation
- FERMA member fee applies to risk managers belonging to one of the 21 FERMA member associations.
- Find the closest FERMA member risk management association at www.ferma.eu/about-ferma/our-members.
- This yearly fee gives you access to an online platform to log your professional develop¬ment activities and keep track of CPD points earned to maintain your certification status