Get your certification now
What do I need to study?
Four sets of learning material developed by FERMA’s team of risk experts are available online following enrollment.
FERMA and ANZIIF have developed a series of four modules to help the candidate study the first four blocks of the Body of Knowledge.
The four modules are :
- Essentials of risk management
- Risk assessment
- Risk treatment I
- Risk treatment II
See the Rimap Body of Knowledge for a detailed listing of the knowledge provided into the examination materials.
What can I expect for my examination date?
- 2-hour online exam with 100 questions
- Technical requirements: computer, internet connection, 3 hours continuous availability without disruption
- Supervision by a person of your choice or your risk management association in accordance with the exam rules set up by ANZIFF, FERMA’s certification partner
- Exam results are automated through the computer system. The candidate will be notified within a week of their result by the FERMA ANZIIF team.
Certification online exams are held monthly to provide you with the most flexibility possible.
Exam Dates for 2019:
- Thursday 20 June 2019
- Thursday 25 July 2019
- Thursday 29 August 2019
- Thursday 19 September 2019
- Thursday 17 October 2019
- Sunday 17 November 2019 (Onsite supervision during FERMA Forum in Berlin)
- Thursday 12 December 2019