Get your certification now
Recertification and learning path
The future of work is the future of lifelong learning – Lifelong learning is becoming an economic imperative
The FERMA rimap dynamic learning path proposes an examination as a starting point.
Once certified, it is important that risk professionals stay up to date but also increase their knowledge with tailor-made activities.
This is what we propose with the FERMA rimap recertification: enhance your knowledge, skills, performance and relationships and give a value to the professional development activities you are attending.
The FERMA rimap recertification is based on a CPD system
CPD stands for Continuous Professional Development:
- Continuous because it consists of participating to eligible activities and collect 50 points over a 2 years period to maintain your FERMA rimap certification level
- Professional because it all starts with a recognized European risk management certification for the risk professionals
- Development because it provides value to your professional development activities by recording and tracking them throughout your career
The FERMA rimap recertification is mandatory to maintain your rimap alumni status and allow you to follow the dynamic learning path:
- Record your professional development activities and keep track of CPD points by using the following template: FERMA Simplified CPD Template
- Stay informed of the CPD licensed local risk management events near you by looking at our “event calendar” part of our website
- Participate to online professional development activities (such as webinars)
How do I accumulate my 50 points in two years and achieve recertification?
To best fit your busy agenda, FERMA created a feasible CPD system based on 3 types of activities to allow you to maintain your FERMA rimap certification.
Through participation in conferences, scientific meetings and courses organised by FERMA, its members, other associations and the partners.
Which activities are eligible for my CPD points?
For more information please read the following document: FERMA rimap CPD eligible activities
- General Rules
- Category 1: Participation Points
- Category 2: Leadership Points
- Category 3: Online and Informal Activities