Get your certification now
Recertification and learning path
The future of work is the future of lifelong learning – Lifelong learning is becoming an economic imperative
The FERMA rimap dynamic learning path proposes an examination as a starting point.
Once certified, it is important that risk professionals stay up to date but also increase their knowledge with tailor made activities.
This is what we propose with the FERMA rimap recertification: enhance your knowledge, skills, performance and relationships and give a value to the professional development activities you are attending.
The FERMA rimap recertification is based on a CPD system
CPD stands for Continuous Professional Development:
- Continuous because it consists of participating to eligible activities and collect 50 points over a 2 years period to maintain your FERMA rimap certification level
- Professional because it all starts with a recognized European risk management certification for risk professional
- Development because it provides value to your professional development activities by recording and tracking them throughout your carreer
The FERMA rimap recertification fee (€100 or €200 for non-member) allows you to follow the dynamic learning path by accessing an online platform to:
- log your professional development activities and keep track of CPD points
- be informed of the CPD licensed local risk management events near you
- participate to online professional development activities (such as webinars)
How do I accumulate my 50 points in two years and achieve recertification?
To best fit your busy agenda, FERMA created a feasible CPD system based on 3 type of activities to allow you to maintain your FERMA rimap certification.
FERMA Forum and Seminar, national association’s events and meetings and CPD licensed partner events are multiple occasions to collect CPD points.
Click here to view the current 2019 CPD calendar through participation in conferences, scientific meetings and courses organised by FERMA, its members, other associations and the partners.
IMPORTANT FOR GERMAN-REGISTERED BROKERS:
FERMA Forum in Berlin is qualifying for the IDD professional training requirements in Germany. In Germany, the regulator is asking brokers registered in Germany to demonstrate the completion of the annual 15 hours by maintaining a spreadsheet listing their training activities. A document will be issued to the German brokers confirming their participation in the FERMA forum.
The Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD) introduces an obligation to follow a minimum of 15 hours of professional training and development per year for employees of insurance and reinsurance companies that carry out distribution activities.
Which activities are eligible for my CPD points?
For more information please read following links:
- General Rules
- Category 1: Participation Points
- Category 2: Leadership Points
- Category 3: Online and Informal Activities