Get your certification now
Am I eligible?
In order for your application to be accepted, you need to have a minimum education level combined with a corresponding number of years of experience in Risk Management.
You are eligible if you have a:
- Master’s degree + 3 years in a full-time equivalent risk management position
- Bachelor’s degree or below + 5 years in a full-time equivalent risk management position
Master’s degree or equivalent:
The name of the degree may vary from country to country (diploma, postgraduate…) but it will
be a post-graduate academic degree.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent:
It is understood as an undergraduate post-secondary education and before the postgraduate education.
To calculate the number of years of experience, you need to take into account:
– The number of years of experience in a full-time Risk Management position
– Risk Management includes related fields such as insurance, law, audit / finance, health and safety and business continuity
– 1 year of experience represents the equivalent of 12 full-time months
More information below with our Candidate Information Guide: