What are the new challenges of the risk manager?
The Federation of European Risk Management Associations (FERMA) and PwC are pleased to present the results of the survey conducted between January and March 2020 gathering 764 responses across 34 countries. This survey has taken place every other year since 2002 and represents the widest available picture of views of professional Risk Managers across Europe.
Like the previous edition, we provide valuable information on the Risk Manager profession at European level: his profile, his missions, his interactions, his remuneration etc.
This 2020 edition is the opportunity to deepen four challenges that the Risk Manager is facing today:
- his growing role in digital transformation
- his contribution to sustainability
- tougher insurance market conditions
- education and skills evolution
Our live webinar was scheduled on Monday 29 June 2020: risk managers from different backgrounds shared their experiences on the below themes and reacted to the results of the survey, in particular before and after the Covid-19 crisis.
The speakers were:
- Adriana Cavaliere : Corporate Risk Manager at Skeyes, Belgium
- Oliver Wild: Group Chief Risk, Insurance and Internal Control Coordination Officer at Veolia, France
- Charlotte Hedemark: Chairman of the 2020 FERMA Survey Committee and Board Member of FERMA
- Françoise Bergé: PwC Partner
Questions from the audience