Join the European Risk Management Seminar 2020
Virtual LIVE event on 12-13 October 2020
Theme: CORPORATE RISK AND FINANCE – Financing the ever growing universe of risk
A LEARNING EVENT FOR EUROPEAN RISK AND INSURANCE MANAGERS – FREE ENTRANCE FOR RISK AND INSURANCE MANAGERS
The FERMA Seminar is an exclusive event organised by European risk managers for European risk managers. It is limited to risk and insurance managers only. We aim to promote interchange of experience among professionals. It offers CPD points for the FERMA rimap certificate holders.
The virtual event will be free of charge.
What will be the focus this year?
The Covid-19 pandemic and its economic consequences are the clearest possible evidence of our ever-growing universe of risk. This year’s seminar will help prepare risk managers to support their organisations in this environment.
The Seminar will focus on two key questions:
- What are the financial options available to manage our new and existing exposures in the current environment?
- How do we best communicate these issues, especially with the CFO and other senior managers?
Since the insurance market was already hardening when COVID-19 hit, the seminar sessions will consider how new conditions will drive rates and capacity. They will also look at the interface between insurance and ERM and the potential for other risk transfer and financing options.
The pandemic is already highlighting supply chain exposures and the demand for contingent business interruption cover, and climate change-related risks will return to the front of investors’ minds. These are all topics for the exchange of expertise, experience and good practice at the Seminar.
With a programme designed for Chief Risk Officers and risk and insurance managers, the Seminar promises expert speakers plus peer-to-peer discussions with real life case studies.
PRESSING ISSUES FOR TODAY’S RISK MANAGER
• How do I translate strategic risk issues into financial terms?
• How do we quantify emerging risks?
• How can we quantify the value of insurance as a risk mitigation measure in the ERM
• What ways can we compare this value/cost-benefit with other mitigation measures?
• How can I link quantified risks with financial instruments?
• How can I improve communication with the CFO – and why?
FIVE KEY REASONS TO COME TO THE FERMA EUROPEAN RISK SEMINAR 2020
• Deepen your knowledge and skills
• Learn more about risk quantification methods
• Increase your value for your organisation
• Enhance your relationship with the C-suite
• Join the discussion with risk managers who matter you’re one of them
REGISTRATIONS ARE POSSIBLE ON: www.ferma-seminar.eu