Join the European Risk Management Seminar 2020 – Save the date 12-13 October 2020 in Antwerp, Belgium
Title: CORPORATE RISK AND FINANCE: Financing the ever growing universe of risk
A LEARNING EVENT FOR EUROPEAN RISK AND INSURANCE MANAGERS
The FERMA Seminar is an exclusive event organised by European risk managers for European risk managers. Around 250 risk managers join with expert contributors to learn together about topical risk issues.
PRESSING ISSUES FOR TODAY’S RISK MANAGER
• How do I translate strategic risk issues into financial terms?
• How do we quantify emerging risks?
• How can we quantify the value of insurance as a risk mitigation measure in the ERM
• What ways can we compare this value/cost-benefit with other mitigation measures?
• How can I link quantified risks with financial instruments?
• How can I improve communication with the CFO – and why?
FIVE KEY REASONS TO COME TO THE FERMA EUROPEAN RISK SEMINAR 2020
• Deepen your knowledge and skills
• Learn more about risk quantification methods
• Increase your value for your organisation
• Enhance your relationship with the C-suite
• Join the discussion with risk managers who matter you’re one of them
Dedicated website will soon be launched for pre-registrations. Please visit: www.ferma-seminar.eu