The corporate world today is highly interconnected and international, and so are the rising challenges of managing risk initiatives. This represents risks which require fresh thinking to tackling complex risk challenges.
The award seeks to reward the innovation displayed by risk managers in achieving excellence to meet the challenges of managing emerging risks through advanced risk initiatives.
The award will recognise the initiative that redefines the industry’s competitive landscape and raises the bar for innovation, providing the individual demonstrates:
- The ability to solve complex problems through a creative approach to tackling emerging risks
- Execution of an innovative programme that was original and different from traditional approaches to traditional risks
- Successful project management and team working results obtained so far, how the initiative enhanced common practices
- How this initiative redefined the business process, improved the practice and strengthened the overall operations of the organization.
About the nominees
Adam Seager, Chief Risk Officer, Argo Group: click here to see what Adam achieved for his company
- Gerold Knight, Group CRO, Coca-Cola HBC AG: learn more about his project
- Fernando Vegas Fernández, Researcher (former CIO & CRO), UPM: click here to know more about his achievement
Register now to participate to the Awards Ceremony
Join us for the Live Ceremony on Friday 11 December from 16:30 – 17:30 CET, when the winner of this category will be revealed.