The Public Sector Risk Manager of the Year award searches for the inspirational master of risk and insurance management for individuals working within the public services and public enterprises sector.
For this award, we are seeking to recognise and highlight the combination of innovation, risk management and best practice.
The candidate will have excellent knowledge and understanding of the challenges faced by public bodies and the skills to motivate, lead and innovate to create and execute successful risk management programmes. Candidates for this category will need to demonstrate:
- How they implemented successful risk management processes which improved the practice, strengthened the overall operations of the organisation and/or redefined the business process
- An excellent understanding of the risk management process
- The ability to effectively communicate the importance of risk management within the public body structure
- Seeking innovative approaches for solving complex problems
- Outstanding leadership skills and ability to work as a team player
- Served as a mentor and leader to help others develop quality risk management programmes.
About the nominees
Register now to participate to the Awards Ceremony
Join us for the Live Ceremony on Friday 11 December from 16:30 – 17:30 CET, when the winner of this category will be revealed.