Our Vision and Mission
The Federation of European Risk Management Associations (FERMA) is the representative organisation of the risk management profession at European level.
A world where risk management is embedded in the business model and culture of organisations.
In a world where risk managed proactively and creatively becomes an opportunity, FERMA’s mission is to:
- Represent and defend the interests of its member associations and their members to European institutions.
- Create, collect and share knowledge, practices and innovative approaches amongst its member associations and their members.
- Improve the recognition of and raise the profile of the profession.
- Demonstrate the value that professional risk managers bring to organisations.
- Take the lead with stakeholders who have an interest in risk management.
- Represent European interests with risk management associations globally.