The European Risk Management Awards were established in 2016 to celebrate and reward professionalism and excellence from the best in the European risk and insurance profession and its industry partners.
We are delighted to announce that nominations for this 5th edition of the European Risk Management Awards are open this Thursday 4 March.
We invite you to nominate yourself, your colleague or a peer from your national risk management association. Submissions may be made by the nominee, or by a 3rd party. Find out more about the nomination process here. Nominations are open until end of May.
The categories have been revised to continue to reward worthy contributions from high achieving individuals and teams, reflecting a high standard in all aspects of the profession.
The full list of categories for the 2021 Awards is:
Excellence in Risk Management
- Special Award: Risk Resilience Initiative of the Year
- Risk Manager of the Year
- Rising Star of the Year
- Innovative Insurance Programme of the Year
- Systemic Risk Initiative of the Year
- Collaboration of the Year
- Outstanding Contribution to Risk Management
- Insurer Innovation of the Year
- Broker Innovation of the Year
- Systemic Risk Solution of the Year
- Global Programme Innovation of the Year
- Technology Innovation of the Year
- Claims Innovation of the Year
Training & Education Excellence
Training & Education Programme of the Year
Click the link below to find out more about the criteria and more information about the 2021 Awards, including previous winners.