The webinar will discuss the full results and recommendations of a joint project between FERMA and the European internal auditors association (ECIIA), to assess how the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) impacted our professions, one year after its enforcement.
Why should you attend?
- To which extent the risk manager and the internal auditor are involved in the GDPR corporate implementation
- How GDPR has affected the interactions between risk management, internal audit and Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- What are the best practices and recommendations to embed personal data protection in the risk and audit governance of your organisation
- Evaluate the roles of the risk management and internal audit functions regarding the GDPR and personal data related risks
- Provide a unique insight into the implementation of the GDPR by companies to the European policymakers
Exclusive preview of key findings…
- High level of cooperation between the DPO, the risk management and internal audit functions.
- 76% of risk managers integrate data protection in their global risk mapping.
- Governance is (or will be) the most audited element of GDPR (56%).
- 89% of respondents say that the DPO function has been internalised and mainly assigned to an existing function, most of the time under legal/compliance.