The risk of cyber attacks is clearly a major exposure for organisation today. Risk managers need to know how to manage these risks and deal with situations while supporting senior management in decision making.
This advanced Rimap workshop is a virtual learning, interactive event. It will sharpen your strategic risk management skills and knowledge. It will boost your risk and insurance communication expertise to make your conversation with the top management relevant and impactful.
Who can participate?
This advanced workshop is open to Rimap alumni and the Presidents of FERMA member associations with a minimum 10 years professional experience in risk management. It will be limited to 20 participants to promote interchange of experience among professionals.
Short and intensive, practical and interactive
- Part 1: Introduction & case study preparatory, 23 March from 11:00 to 13:00
- Part 2: Group work from to 24 to 29 March
- Part 3: Group presentation on 30 March, each presentation of 30 minutes from 11:00 to 13:00
- Part 4: Conclusions and closing session 30 March from 17:00 to 18:00
Session Organizer: Isabel Martínez Torre-Enciso, Rimap Chairwoman
- IsabelMartínez Torre-Enciso, PhD., Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Vice Dean, Non Executive Director
- Jean-Paul Louisot, PhD., CARM Institute, Paris, Educational Director
- Simon Grima, PhD., University of Malta, Head of Insurance Department
- Take an integrated approach to managing cyber risk
- Identify the role of culture in an organisation’s cyber protection arsenal
- Identify and evaluate cyber risk protection measures including insurance
- Review risk management practices at operational, tactical and strategic level in the organisation to enhance its long term resilience
- Improve the ERM program to avoid and/or limit future cyber-attacks and prepared for unpredicted or under-estimated events
- Report and participate on the management of risk at the board level
- Introduction to the two latest Rimap certification books: “Modelling finance, risk communication, monitoring and review” and “Specific risk management tools and topics trend in risk management”
- Gain the advanced Rimap certification level and diploma
- Work in-depth on a ransomware case study
- Peer to peer exchange
- Continuous feedback and coaching by the lecturers
- 10 CPD points
- Registrations close on 15 March
- The first pilot edition of the advanced workshop is exceptionally free of charge, fees will apply for all other advanced workshop
- Audience is limited to a maximum of 20 seats, allocated on a first come, first served, although a waiting list is possible
How to register?
Please send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org