Entries are open for the 2nd Excellence in European Risk Management Awards organised by the Federation of European Risk Management Associations (FERMA). The awards recognise the highest achievers within the European risk management community, who are nominated by their colleagues through their national risk management associations.
The Excellence in European Risk Management Awards are part of the European Risk Management Awards launched in 2016 by FERMA and the publication Commercial Risk Europe. There are four categories: European risk manager of the year; lifetime achievement in risk management; rising star of the year and innovative insurance programme of the year. The deadline for entries is 26 May 2017. There will be a gala presentation for the winners in London on 6 November 2017.
FERMA President Jo Willaert said: “We were delighted with the success of the 2016 Excellence in European Risk Management awards and the widespread recognition the winners have received, including within their own enterprises. We encourage our member associations and their members, as well as our colleagues in the wider risk management community, to become involved this year.”
The confirmed judges for the 2017 programme are:
- Jana Bicanová, Winner Risk Lifetime Achievement Award 2016
- Brigitte Bouquot, President – AMRAE
- Julia Graham, Deputy CEO – Airmic
- Sabrina Hartusch, President – SIRM
- Tapio Huovinen, President – FINNRIMA
- Gaetan Lefèvre, President – BELRIM
- Alexander Mahnke, President – GvnW
- Juan Carlos López Porcel, President – AGERS
FERMA and Commercial Risk Europe will also present awards for Excellence in Customer Service and Individual Achievement in the risk services industries.
FERMA will make regular announcements via its website, electronic newsletters and social media.
Notes to editors
The 2016 European Excellence in Risk Management winners were:
- Risk Manager of the Year – Hejlo Laukkala, Vice-President, Corporate Risk Management, Metso Corporation – Finland,
- Lifetime Achievement – Jana Bicanová, Risk Manager, CZRMA – Czech Republic
- Risk Manager Rising Star of the Year – Pauline Davoust, Risk Manager, Gate Group – Switzerland.
- Innovative Insurance Programme of the Year – Michael Dehert, Risk Manager, The Brussels Airport Company – Belgium
Click HERE to discover video and full interviews of 2016 European Excellence in Risk Management Winners.
For more information on how to enter, see email@example.com