Join us for an engaging and transformative workshop experience!
The current economic climate highlights the importance of sustainability in supply chains to ensure business continuity and resilience. At the same time, there is an increase in sustainability-related legislative developments and a growing customer demand for more sustainable goods and services. Companies, therefore, look to re-evaluate their approach, policies, processes, and strategies on sustainability.
The Rimap Advanced Workshop is a virtual learning and interactive event that will sharpen your strategic risk management skills and knowledge. It will boost your risk and insurance communication expertise to make your conversation with the top management relevant and impactful.
The Harvard case study chosen for this year’s debate, development, and presentation to the Board of Directors focuses on the importance of analyzing the aspects of sustainability in the company’s supply chain (analyzed in terms of ERM).
Who can participate?
This Advanced Workshop is open to Rimap alumni and all risk professionals with a minimum of 3 years of professional.It will be limited to 20 participantsto promote the interchange of experience among multisectoral and multicultural professionals.
- Short and intensive, practical, and interactive:
- Part 0: self-reading books 5 and 6.
- Part 1: Workshop presentation – 29 January from 11:00 to 13:00.
- Part 2: Group work, from 29 January – 26 February. Different aims per working week.
- Part 3: Group presentation and Closing session, 26 February (each presentation of 30 minutes) from 10:00 to 14:30.
- Part 4 – Optional: Opportunity to present at the FERMA Forum 2024, 20-22 October in Madrid.
- Isabel Martínez Torre-Enciso, PhD., Non Executive Director and Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Vice Dean.
- Maurizio Castelli, CEO at Augustas Risk Services.
- Simon Grima, PhD., University of Malta, Head of Insurance Department.
- Annemarie Schouw, Manager Risk & Insurance Tata Steel Europe at Tata Steel.
- Eva Perez Pastor, Chief Risk Officer at Duro Felguera / Rimap Certified and Advanced Workshop Certified
- Mark Laurence Zammit, Chief Risk & Compliance Officer & Data Protection Officer at RCI INSURANCE LTD / Rimap Certified and Advanced Workshop Certified
- Giovanni Roncaglia, International Risks & Reinsurance Manager at PCA SpA/ Rimap Certified and Advanced Workshop Certified
- Identifying the risk in the value chain, in terms of ERM strategies.
- Determine strategies to address these risks.
- Ensure business continuity in value supply chain.
- Re-balancing sustainability in the value chain.
- Review risk management practices at operational, tactical and strategic level in the organisation to enhance its long-term resilience.
- Communicate ways to improve the ERM program and/or avoid/limit future sustainability and supply chain risks and be prepared for unpredicted or under-estimated events.
- Formulate and communicate these strategies to a board.
- To take candidates to a higher level of Strategic Risk management.
- To take candidates to a “Mature ERM (Enterprise-wide Risk Management)”
- To familiarize yourself with a mature and dynamic FERMA standard in risk management.
- To acquire knowledge on strategy, governance, sustainability and supply chain.
- To analyze the new positionfor risk managers as a support in decision making.
- To acquire skills and abilitiesat a specific advanced level that allow you to become necessary and highly valued collaborators in the decision-making processes of top management and boards of directors.
- Learning to relate and reportto the board.
- Gain the advanced Rimap certification level and diploma(for Rimap certified) and a certificate of attendance (not Rimap certified).
- Work in-depth on a sustainability and supply chain Harvard case study.
- Working in a multicultural and multisectoralteam of peers.
- Continuous feedback and coaching by the mentors /tutors.
- 10 CPD points.
- Registrations close on 12 January
- Audience is limited to a maximum of 20 seats:
- allocated on a first-come, first-served, although a waiting list is possible.
How to register?
The advanced workshop is subject to a fee of 300€ for members of FERMA National Association and 450€ for other risk professionals.
Link to register here