One of the unique aspects of the FERMA Forum is the opportunity for risk managers to learn about current trends in the insurance market direct from senior leaders of the most important commercial insurance businesses in the world.
The timing of the Forum is particularly useful for understanding how the market is evolving because it comes just a month after the Rendez-vous de Septembre in Monte Carlo in which the insurers and reinsurers start setting the scene for treaty renewals for the following year.
Two years ago in Maastricht, FERMA introduced a new format for the insurance industry presentation, a presidential style debate. The feedback was so good that FERMA has again invited industry leaders to put their views to risk managers in this way. The participants will be:
- Seraina Maag, President and Chief Executive Officer, EMEA, AIG Property Casualty
- Jürgen Kurth, Chief Underwriting Officer, AXA Corporate Solutions
- Vincent Vandendael, Director of Global Markets, Lloyd’s
- Andreas Berger, Member of the Board of Management, Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty
- Kelly Lyles, Chief Regional Officer and Deputy Chairman, Insurance, XL Catlin
- Paolo Ribotta, Head, Global Corporate and Commercial, Generali Group
- Fredrik Rosencrantz, CEO, Zurich Global Corporate in Europe, ME and Africa