5th joint webinar with FERMAand ecoDa/AIG dedicated to transparency in our series “Risk Conversation at Board level”
Increased Risk Reporting Requirements
09 March 2017 from 14:00 – 15:30
Click above for more details and complete biographies
Our webinar will illustrate how risk managers can support their boards in expressing the risk appetite of the organisation and provide input in the ‘annual report’ process. The EU system will be compared to the US approach.
- role of the risk manager as a strategic advisor when it comes to respond to Board questions on transparency requirements (risk reporting, reputation…)
- role of the risk manager about the quality of the reported data about risks, their identification, collection and assessment
A strong disclosure regime that promotes real transparency is a pivotal feature of market-based monitoring of companies and is central to shareholders’ ability to exercise their shareholder rights on an informed basis.
Over the past years, transparency has largely been the leitmotiv for regulators to require additional disclosures that goes beyond the financial and operating results of the company.
What are the costs of not being prepared (regulatory risk, reputation risk)?
- Helle Friberg, FERMA board member
- Alexandra Lajoux, Chief Knowledge Officer Emeritus, National Association of Corporate Directors
- Daniel Lebègue, President of Transparency International France
- Eric Miller, Head of EMEA tax advisory at AIG