For the first time, FERMA organised closed sessions for risk managers at the Seminar to discuss specific issues in small groups. This innovation was very well received. In feedback, almost everyone gave an excellent or good rating to the topics chosen, and the discussions and reporting also received positive assessments.
The roundtables :
- Role of insurance
- Digital risks and opportunities
- Risk management: creator of business value
- Natural catastrophe
- ERM best practices
- Claims management
- Internal audit versus risk management
- Supply chain
- Political risks
- Crisis management
- Environmental Liability Directive
- Master class on reform of the London market
Risk management associations, including FERMA members and Asia’s PARIMA, took part in a panel discussion on world perspectives.
Reports will be available at www.ferma.eu/ferma-seminar-2014