On 28 April, five Risk Managers exchanged and shared good practices on how they are currently facing the crisis
Organised by: FERMA
Description: FERMA is currently helping to insure that all the risk management associations in the European network are aware of the work of other members, so they can gain from each other’s knowledge and experience. Getting good information is critical for the risk manager, and no single source is complete.
In this webinar, five risk managers from key countries (Belgium, France, Italy, Sweden and Singapore), coming from different backgrounds and sectors explained how they are currently facing the crisis. They shared good practices to navigate these turbulent times in an agile and pragmatic way. Hopefully, their stories helped you identify, anticipate and tackle your immediate challenges and opportunities in order to get your organisation’s business quickly back on track.
- Alessandro De Felice, President of ANRA (Italian risk management association) and Chief Risk Officer at Prysmian Group
- François Beaume , VP, Risks and Insurance at Sonepar and in charge of Covid-19 taskforce at AMRAE (French risk management association)
- Gaetan Lefèvre, Group Risk, Insurance & Ethics Manager at CMI, FERMA Board Member and member of BELRIM (Belgian risk management association)
- Franck Baron, President of PARIMA (Risk Managers Community in Asia Pacific) and Group Deputy Director Risk Management & Insurance at International SOS
- Athina Pehrman, Group Risk Manager at Electrolux Professional Group and President from SWERMA (Swedish risk management association)
Questions from the audience
More to come soon